* A Tunisian poet, a university researcher in the field of literature, and a distinguished professor of Arabic language and literature at the Tunisian Ministry of Education.
* Born on August 4, 1977 in Ghal El-Melh, governorate of Bizerte, Tunisia.
* He holds a professorship in Arabic language and literature from the Faculty of Arts, Manouba, Tunisia, batch 2003, culminated in an optional research letter to seal the professor entitled: Poetry on poetry Mahmoud Mahmoud Darwish, bed strange as a model.
* A master’s thesis on the last writing experiences of Mahmoud Darwish, 2013. He is preparing a doctoral thesis on modern Arabic poetry.
* President of the branch of the Union of Tunisian writers in the governorate of Bizerte.
* Participated in various cultural events, inside and outside Tunisia, in Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Lebanon, UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and France.
* Received many Arab awards in the field of poetry, including:
Mufdi Zakaria Prize for Poetry at its Maghreb session in 2002, and its Arab session in 2011, Algeria.
Dubai Cultural Award for Poetic Creativity, 2010_2011, UAE.
Naji Noman International Literary Award, 2012, Lebanon.
Abdulaziz Saud Al-Babtain Foundation Award for Poetic Creativity, 2012, Kuwait.
بن Mohammed Bin Ali Al-Sanusi Prize for Arabic Poetry, 2013 edition, Saudi Arabia.
The Jerusalem and Al-Aqsa Prize in International Poetry Eyes, 2014, Palestine.
Palestine International Poetry Foundation Award, Samih Al-Qasem 2015, Jordan.
* Issued to him in the hair:
First Sin, Tunisia, 2010.
Kingdom of Minor Things (Poetry for Children), Tunis, 2011.
This is my kingdom, Tunisia, 2011.
Gold Solitude, Tunisia, 2012.
Sitting on her picture …
I sit with my image ..
I contemplate it, stunned and wicked visions ..
(So I was, in my loneliness ..!)
The more you smile, the more you tank.
A sniper freezes, suddenly.
He rips in the corner
Thread of arachnid ..
I tell her about my torment,
And he will receive my darkness at dawn ..
You send me a tree ..
And you add the surplus of its greenery
(Do not Thaddn your enemy ..!
Be in the words and paper Tout ..!)
I think about its holy face,
And the mourn of her laughter;
And a thousand doors and doors shall be opened in my horizon.
And the heavenly kingdom expands
The kingdom expands ..
And as I go deep into the dream,
Beyond a star that is not said,
And ignite the longing;
I release my rhyme,
Like lead is crucial,
In the direction of silence ..
I aim my childish heart
In their face,
One, one ..!
(League of prostitutes in my time)
Besieging them with my emotional blood,
And the rhythm of a song does not die ..!